doc7878

Mar 30, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Still choosing.
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you post a new thread?

Before anyone says, "You just did," let me explain I had to navigate to an odd area of the site to post this. I'm new to this site and this is my first post of any kind.

When I have a question I wish to post, what should I do to post it? Where do I go on the site to accomplish this?

I'm using Chrome as a browser. Maybe I should have tried IE (I probably will by the time you answer). Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

JM

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Michigan for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
D

doc7878

Mar 30, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Still choosing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Doc! Hope this answers your question.

The issue is that button is not available in Chrome. When I switched to Internet Explorer, the button was very noticeable. Thanks for the help!

The Huntress

Greenie
Nov 13, 2013
Detector(s) used
J W Fishers pulse 8-x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am having the same problem, have posted twice before but can not manage it now. I am using a MAC, is it different for every system?

jzodrow

Aug 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never ever has there been a forum site that is so hard to navigate

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never ever has there been a forum site that is so hard to navigate

teacher.gif
1st - I would suggest you jump over to this link (below) and bookmark it so you always have the same starting place.

2nd - I would suggest you then select the TN Forum that interests you (i.e., Today's Finds, etc.).

3rd - I would explain what part you are having problem with and maybe I can help ya out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread