Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crop the picture down just a little bit. It may be to large to load. See if that works….

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had trouble seeing a picture someone posted earlier and double posts are popping us as well on the forum.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know they changed servers and we are getting reports and passing them on as fast as we get them. Also on the double post it happened to me.. Crop it down and try it here please. This is just 1.9 mb off my desk top.

photo.JPG

OP
OP
F

forgetaboudit

Feb 15, 2014
Milwaukee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAM00043.jpg Hmmm.... I could only attach it using the Basic Uploader. I didnt have to resize it at all, but the photos are sideways??? :dontknow::BangHead:

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
It may be requested or suggested that you link to an image off site.. when doing so, the image will resize to fit the window. Using your software or photobucket.. you can adjust, edit crop and rotate your images.. then grab the external link and post it here..Photobucket is a good start..

Also.. Several years ago. I posted 2 stickys in regard to image selection.. Return two screens back and review stickies by myself and others.

Last edited:

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
You have three options..
  • Your camera has edit settings which allow you to rotate the images and save them afterward.
  • Using the software which came with your camera to edit or rotate said images.
  • Photo hosting sites have editing software which allows you to edit and rotate images also.
According to your image above.. The flash wasn't used thus the software or website can sharpen and brighten the image. As for the rotation.. Your current image doesn't really need this.

Update:

I've inspected your images size.. and I'd say you need to scale back slightly.. Your image actual size is (4160 x 2340) In this case your camera, your software and the photo storage website can resize the image for you.. but as seen above.. the basic load did this already.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

forgetaboudit

Feb 15, 2014
Milwaukee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have three options..

• Your camera has edit settings which allow you to rotate the images and save them afterward.
  • Using the software which came with your camera to edit or rotate said images.
  • Photo hosting sites have editing software which allows you to edit and rotate images also.

According to your image above.. The flash wasn't used thus the software or website can sharpen and brighten the image. As for the rotation.. Your current image doesn't really need this.
I took the photos with my phone. When I loaded them on my pc, they were right side up. as soon as I loaded them on here they went all cattywompus.

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Uploading from your iPhone to your computer only allows you to actually view the image and not rescale or rotate, Thus when you are viewing.. the computer adjust for you but doesn't save the rotation. again.. upload this image via photobucket or alternative and check the settings.. then copy the link and repost here for verification.

OP
OP
F

forgetaboudit

Feb 15, 2014
Milwaukee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uploading from your iPhone to your computer only allows you to actually view the image and not rescale or rotate, Thus when you are viewing.. the computer adjust for you but doesn't save the rotation. again.. upload this image via photobucket or alternative and check the settings.. then copy the link and repost here for verification.

It isnt an iPhone. I was able to upload to my computer, view the photos correctly, then open them in Paint and resize them without any problems. I'll give it a try... Sounds like alot of work to upload a photo though....

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Your image size when from (4160 x 2340) to (576 x 1024) without TN's adjustments.. which you are improving.

I can't say that TN's photo system is or has been very accurate.. but in the past.. when someone would upload and this still happens.. the system sort of shuts down and displaces an image 5 times larger that ones screen.. I will say, things are improving here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

forgetaboudit

Feb 15, 2014
Milwaukee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ughh,.... It is what it is I suppose. Not everything can work right. :BangHead:
Thanks for your help though StoneWhisper :thumbsup:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Download tapatalk on your phone..it's great..you then will be able to post pictures!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions