All Treasure Hunting
You need to be a charter member first!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Squiggy said, you have to be a Charter Member to post things for sale.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't sell here on any of our forums unless your a charter member..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
M

mashburn

Jun 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't sell here on any of our forums unless your a charter member..

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
I made a thread in general chat. but it was deleted.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a thread in general chat. but it was deleted.
It was deleted because you were trying to sell, you can not sell on any forum here if your not a charter member...

Look at top of forum there is link that says charter member click on it , there is link to become charter member. It costs $20 year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mashburn

Jun 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was deleted because you were trying to sell, you can not sell on any forum here if your not a charter member...

Look at top of forum there is link that says charter member click on it , there is link to become charter member. It costs $20 year.

thanks. that is what I get for not looking.

but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer.

thanks for your help.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer.

thanks for your help.
no problem. ...

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks. that is what I get for not looking. but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer. thanks for your help.
TNet is well worth the $20 to become a CM. The other forums I've used used are aggravating because of such a limited file size on pics and on one in particular you will FIND that your limited on how many times you can sell machines and accessories in a given timeframe. Not to mention the smartphone app for Tnet makes it way more user friendly compared to the others.

Last edited:

Amar@3

Jun 23, 2014
Bangalore india
Detector(s) used
Bionic X4 okm
Evaluation okm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi I am a user of bionic x4 long range metal detector it is the number one detector with a Very accurate and perfect intelligent scanner in the world

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

thanks for your help.
Your good offer would cost you anyway if you had a AD in the paper.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If selling is a business, then $20 for a year of exposure to people whose interests lie in and around metal detecting is nothing.

If metal detecting is your hobby, then your $20 is going to help keep a great forum going (and also allows you to sell off things from time to time).

If you picked up a cheap metal detector at a garage sale, and want to unload it cheaply (and you have no other interest in this hobby), may I recommend Craigs List?

Best - Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread