Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still having problems? As a Charter member you should have access to posting in every forum.

OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
charlotte49er, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tested "Events" and had no problem. Notification has been sent to Admin.

veraderock

Jan 31, 2012
Detector(s) used
sense of smell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you provide a link to the specific forum you can't post in? Also, are you replying to a thread or posting a new one? You wouldn't be able to reply to a closed thread. Otherwise, you should have no problem posting in the classifieds (for sale) section. I do see something fishy with the Events forum though, I'll have to dig into that.

veraderock

Jan 31, 2012
Detector(s) used
sense of smell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, the problem with the Events section is that it is not a forum, it just links to the calendar. Only admins and moderators have access to post in the calendars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread