AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm no techno expert, but it looks to me that at some point in the past, a "glitche" damaged the links between the posts and where the pictures are stored on the server?

I have noticed a few other threads, similar to my CORAL thread that have older pictures missing (just listed as ATTACHMENTS) such as this one;

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...436-beginners-luck-520-000lbs-gold-later.html

I may be wrong, but when a post is edited, it shows who / when edited it - none of these do, so I assume they have not been altered by any human intervention?

Just my pennies worth - as I don't know enough to make it up to 2 cents!:laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have seen couple software issues in couple threads, pictures seem to be the biggest part of glitch affected. Admins are looking at it to see what can be done to correct glitch, but at this time we can not restore pictures on these, only the actual posts. Good news they are rare....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread