CAN NOT POST COMMENTS ON TREADS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how are you trying to post smart phone computer iPad what happens when you try to post ?

bluediamounds 55

Feb 2, 2012
tx.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how are you trying to post smart phone computer iPad what happens when you try to post ?
I need a little help I have been using my smart phone for two years now I am having a problem when I try to post a new thread it tells me to choose a thread prefix and my screen freezes up I can post on other threads I just can't post a new one I use an iPhone with the treasure net app

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need a little help I have been using my smart phone for two years now I am having a problem when I try to post a new thread it tells me to choose a thread prefix and my screen freezes up I can post on other threads I just can't post a new one I use an iPhone with the treasure net app
Did you just recently upgrade the IOS?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i dont have a smartphone because the i'm not smart enough to use one.i just use a computer at the library .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i did'nt upgrade to anything.
A lot of phones auto upgrade, please look at your phone and tells us the phone model, your carrier and the IOS version

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread