PEEVES

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some hunters just don't think they're profile is important or they just don't get around to updating it. I always read the profile as it's like a mini resume so I can guess the validity of their posts. Some guys just want a pat on the head.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people get peeved when others want to know every detail of their lives. Guess it takes all kinds.

Clint in KY

Greenie
Oct 5, 2014
West Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boy it really peeves me.people dont post in their profile where they are from .who are they hiding from ? or are they just dissfunctional anti social people of todays society ? i'm going to change mine then too !
I am confused. You say some members are doing something wrong and you are going to fix it by doing the same thing ??
I don't follow your logic.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I agree... Someone jumps on with a picture of a relic, or wants advice on a tector, and wants us to guess where they are from to put their questions into context.... Oh also, the dude who finds a killer old dog tag, and blocks out half of the pic so we don't see what town he is from...oooooohhhh.:icon_thumright:attaboy, tighten up.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
I still think your after my treasure! That is why my profile says I'm in a different place! It's like a smoke screen! Now that I know you are checking it, I'll have to change it often!

what ? you actually dont reside in dallas,ga ? what ?so you're another one deceiving all of us.boy i'm really loosing faith in mankind.i cant believe anything anybody says anymore...........so yes i am after your treasure..............and his..........and his..............and hers too....................and theirs too.but to drive all the way down to where you live i dont know if my finds would be worth the gas money sooooooooooooh.guess you dont have to worry about me cuttin into your turf.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I am confused. You say some members are doing something wrong and you are going to fix it by doing the same thing ??
I don't follow your logic.

something wrong ? i'm just puzzled.i'm just trying to figure out why people are being ghosts. lurking in the shadows.so yes i figure i'll try it too and see if its any more fun.so do you get my logic now ?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use Earth coordinates on mine instead of where I'm really from.

So, Nomad 11, just where is "Nomads land"? I have no idea where that is geographically. Seems you're no better than your peevers.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I throw darts at a map to determine where I'm from that week.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used

I use Earth coordinates on mine instead of where I'm really from.

So, Nomad 11, just where is "Nomads land"? I have no idea where that is geographically. Seems you're no better than your peevers.

nomadsland is a place i envision in my mind.............................i figured i would do what others are doing.PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK !i hope thats ok ?we used to do it when we were kids.and now we're all big kids playing the same game.are we havin fun yet ?

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
if i read everything about you, you might find me on you're doorstep lookin for a handout

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions