Keep getting bumped back to the main forums page

Nana's Ranch

Feb 15, 2015
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello.
I am brand new here.
As soon as I find a forum topic I'm interested in (legal issues was the first one I tried to read), an ad pops up on my screen.
When I click the [X] to close the ad, I get bumped back to the main forums page.
It has happened 3 times in a row and I can't find the original thread I was trying to read.
I can't read or participate in the thread without clicking the [X] and I get kicked out if I do.
I don't really need any info from anyone, just wanted to point out the issue. I may come back in a few weeks to see if it's been fixed.

Nana

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Download Adblock for free. You will never see an ad on any website inc youtube, again. Works perfect and installs in 2 seconds.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
I am brand new here.
As soon as I find a forum topic I'm interested in (legal issues was the first one I tried to read), an ad pops up on my screen.
When I click the [X] to close the ad, I get bumped back to the main forums page.
It has happened 3 times in a row and I can't find the original thread I was trying to read.
I can't read or participate in the thread without clicking the [X] and I get kicked out if I do.
I don't really need any info from anyone, just wanted to point out the issue. I may come back in a few weeks to see if it's been fixed.

Nana
Be sure your logged in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread