Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I just received from Khalid Hussain
"I am living in Gilgit city control by Pakistan here all kind of mine and antics I wants to need your help we work together and find easy.every business money matter but I believe on nature because nature never be change as Human old history here discover."

I checked his posts and found no real postings I could deem pertinent to this forums theme.
Also, I run a Jeep website and I have been getting bombarded lately with this new type of "spam" that very closely resembles what I am seeing here.
Personally I feel these posts provided by other members as well as myself do pose not only an inconvenience to the users here but possibly could pose a threat too. These could be fishing for loopholes into the server or fishing for someone to ripoff.

Whatever their purpose is,,, when I get these at my site,, I usually run their IPs through STOP FORUM SPAM to see if their IP was reported before. You would be surprised at how many are real spammers.

Just my observations

Hit

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this mesaage is not directed at anyone in particular

If anyone gets the message starting today.
Hit report & send it to me.

If you received it before today, Consider it taken care of.

Thank You !

& remember.
If you's give any member disrespect, you can expect disrespect back.
including from me.

you can see his Explanation / apology here under his Member name "untitled"

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/454624-any-bodys-freind.html

Last edited:

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds like to me he knows your not serious.

I have had three trips in the past 18 months, all,paid for in advance by people who contacted me out of the blue.
1 to the Bahamas, 1 to south america and one to Florida - although it may have looked like a scam ( as most do and most are) if someone sends upfront then it's worth investigating.
All of my my trips started with the casual " hey send some cash......" And they did.

Who knows where these things can lead to eh?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had three trips in the past 18 months, all,paid for in advance by people who contacted me out of the blue.
1 to the Bahamas, 1 to south america and one to Florida - although it may have looked like a scam ( as most do and most are) if someone sends upfront then it's worth investigating.
All of my my trips started with the casual " hey send some cash......" And they did.

Who knows where these things can lead to eh?

well Perhaps you are the Exception . Just like the member this thread is about. :thumbsup:

it goes to show... never make judgements without all the details

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:

it goes to show... never make judgements without all the details

Very good point :thumbsup: a lesson for all there, for sure.
Maybe not the exception, just lucky. For those 3 there were 30 plus that WERE not so genuine !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good point :thumbsup: a lesson for all there, for sure.
Maybe not the exception, just lucky. For those 3 there were 30 plus that WERE not so genuine !

well the way I see it, He wants someone to Work along side him .
someone who knows what they are doing.
can't get more up front & Personal there, so odds are anyone who applies
is either going to already be there or has the Brains & Energy necessary to get things Done.

Or are really really Trusting to a fault.

and if anyone would be crazy enough to send Money under these circumstances.
They don't need that money, Or my Pity :tongue3:

are we here to baby sit ?

don't get me wrong. I do appreciate the Reports.
it is just in this case I see no attempt to harm anyone.
Physically, or Financially. And it doesn't appear to be an attempt to lure Forum members away either.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Jeff, I ran his IPs through Stop Forum Spam, nothing, rereading i, it appears he is just looking for help, has not asked anyone for money or to send a detector, just asked for help. We are a worldwide website, not everyone has a perfect grasp of English language and google translator is not perfect.

My wife is Filipino, I have used google translate to convert English to Visayan and Visayan to English using google translator and a lot is lost....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions