CAN YOU POST THE MESSAGE?

OP
OP
choppadude

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is the message. I WOULD NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE LINKS!
This is the message that was sent:
Hello, How are you? Well I'm Beshir from Libya. I live in small town which is surrounded by a lot of ancient places which in its terms full of valuable treasures. This valuable treasures needs an expert with an expert tools and machines to be discovered. and that's the point, I need your help to make this hidden treasures real, I need you to be available here if that's possible. and I will afford you everything you need, starting from personal protection, ending to what ever you name. If you can don't hesitate to come here, just say YES, and we will discuss further issues which is completely possible, starting from how you will come here (we have ready airport under our control or through borders), ending from other way you name. We really need an expert person to assist us, I have a group of friends whom I control, we need your urgent help. and we are under your control once you get here. We can afford you any guarantees you ask for. Are you ready for that? if not you can assist us online, and the outcomes will be 50% divided in any way. as well I'm gathering a collection of an ancient Relics and other goods which we want to sell, we are looking for a buyer, can you help us with that?. I know of the bad security conditions of Libya in the time being. but on other way this is the best way to finish our deals we are looking for, we only need your trust to get everything going well, and we will responsible about your protection and safety regarding to securities you will ask for. We have a great group with the required force to protect us. in the end we are waiting for your replay, which way will be more convenient for you, although I prefer you to come here, to make everything faster.
Looking forward to read from you.
Kind regards....
BESHIR
for any further information about my location and surrounding treasure places please visit
Gheriat esh-Shergia
Gheriat esh-Shergia
Gaerisa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HERE'S MINE, RECIEVED A WHILE AGO.....

Hello, How are you? Well I'm Beshir from Libya. I live in small town which is surrounded by a lot of ancient places which in its terms full of valuable treasures. This valuable treasures needs an expert with an expert tools and machines to be discovered. and that's the point, I need your help to make this hidden treasures real, I need you to be available here if that's possible. and I will afford you everything you need, starting from personal protection, ending to what ever you name. If you can don't hesitate to come here, just say YES, and we will discuss further issues which is completely possible, starting from how you will come here (we have ready airport under our control or through borders), ending from other way you name. We really need an expert person to assist us, I have a group of friends whom I control, we need your urgent help. and we are under your control once you get here. We can afford you any guarantees you ask for. Are you ready for that? if not you can assist us online, and the outcomes will be 50% divided in any way. as well I'm gathering a collection of an ancient Relics and other goods which we want to sell, we are looking for a buyer, can you help us with that?. I know of the bad security conditions of Libya in the time being. but on other way this is the best way to finish our deals we are looking for, we only need your trust to get everything going well, and we will responsible about your protection and safety regarding to securities you will ask for. We have a great group with the required force to protect us. in the end we are waiting for your replay, which way will be more convenient for you, although I prefer you to come here, to make everything faster.
Kind regards....
BESHIR
for any further information about my location and surrounding treasure places please visit
http://www.livius.org/ga-gh/gheriat/...h-shergia.html

OP
OP
choppadude

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not know this guy from Adam and have NEVER had ANY contact with him. I have contacted the Mods but not much concern shown as he is not actively seeking $ YET.

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
HERE'S MINE, RECIEVED A WHILE AGO.....

Kind regards....
BESHIR

I got one too!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has been advised He could get banned if he continues PM'ing members wildly.

I always take Translation to other languages in to consideration .

OP
OP
choppadude

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has been advised He could get banned if he continues PM'ing members wildly.

I always take Translation to other languages in to consideration .

very true Jeff, I had a ebay deal with a business from Russia and it went very bad. He was very rude in responding and just plain not very professional in my opinion. I ended up leaving a negative feedback and really was ticked off at the seller. Afterwards I had the opportunity to speak with another person from the company who was raised in the US and he explained that it was the differences in language and cultures that made it seem rude and that they were very sorry for the misunderstanding.
I am hoping this is the case here but felt the need to inform you as well as the other members.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he is just wanting help if you read his posts he wants to know how to hunt old fort in Libya.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very true Jeff, I had a ebay deal with a business from Russia and it went very bad. He was very rude in responding and just plain not very professional in my opinion. I ended up leaving a negative feedback and really was ticked off at the seller. Afterwards I had the opportunity to speak with another person from the company who was raised in the US and he explained that it was the differences in language and cultures that made it seem rude and that they were very sorry for the misunderstanding.
I am hoping this is the case here but felt the need to inform you as well as the other members.

This is why deep down, I respect every Single Person in this World.
At least till I meet them in Person :tongue3:

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I said I could not afford a ticket, but luckily I will be reimbursed when I arrive! :thumbsup:

anyway, will head to the WU office tomorrow to collect my cash......:laughing7:

QUOTE=BVI Hunter]
untitled said:
You are right, but be sure that you will be repaid as you get here. remember that we are controlling this situation in here. such treasures are driving me made. I will do anything to get a body that will assist me finding any type of treasure......

I HAVE MANY MONTHS FREE FROM WORK THIS SUMMER. PLEASE SEND $1000 BY WESTERN UNION SO I CAN BOOK FLIGHT AND HOTEL[/QUOTE]

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad vibes here----just saying

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When did pm arrive?

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro