Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been having major issues trying to get logged in and I made a post in here a while ago and it is not in here. Once I submitted my thread it changed to the home page and my long in info was gone and I had to log back in.

I have been having issues for the last hour trying to get logged in using my correct user name and password, and finally got in, updated my new email address, and new password, got the email from TNet on verifying my new email address, and now coming back in here I am having issues logging in!

What's up?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a cookies issue, clear your pc cookies then log in again. Your first post is still here, Jeff and I both answered it.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will have ADM check it out.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not that I'm aware of

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you guys have a time limit before being logged out for inactivity?

I've not put a clock to it, but TNet seems to log me out after about a half hour or so of inactivity.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next to your username and password click the "save" box. You will stay logged in until you clear your cookies or temp files.
I have stayed logged in for days.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
DeepseekerADS,
Yes, that inactivity timer is what kicked you off as it is on VBulletin boards. The software does not recognize the activity of you typing a response. An administrator can adjust that time if need be or if you suspect a long time needed in responding then you can try other things like what Oregon Viking suggested or compose your response in a word processor program like MS Word or Open Office so that if you get booted off for time then you won't lose what you have written.

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it seems to be working now, I don't know what it was but it sure was a pain in the you know what! I know it wasn't my cookies or on my end. There was some sort of glitch, but it seems to be fine now.

Thanks Mods! I don't know what happened after I made my first thread and finally got in and then I didn't see it causing me to make another thread. Guess you can delete the first thread I made on the subject.

I hadn't much time between Army stuff and barely enough time for me to get on here. I need a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG vacation! Who's buying me one?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had the same kind of problems in the past. I would have to log out, clear history, then log back in and it always seemed to clear it up. I Always thought it was my antique computer. :laughing7:

And yes, if inactive for awhile I have to log back in too, unless the box is checked like OV said.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14: Man we all need a vacation. This heat is killing me at work :thumbsup:

Well it seems to be working now, I don't know what it was but it sure was a pain in the you know what! I know it wasn't my cookies or on my end. There was some sort of glitch, but it seems to be fine now.

Thanks Mods! I don't know what happened after I made my first thread and finally got in and then I didn't see it causing me to make another thread. Guess you can delete the first thread I made on the subject.

I hadn't much time between Army stuff and barely enough time for me to get on here. I need a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG vacation! Who's buying me one?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread