I have some beginner Questions.

SilverStacker

Jan 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 14 and want to start metal detecting but I have many questions

I do not want to get in trouble with any laws so I would like to know Ontario's laws regarding metal detecting, and what is considered public property where I can detect.

I am also nervous about buying a metal detector because I have no clue where to metal detect. I want to find coins and relics (to keep) and jewelry (to sell), could I just go in forests and on trails and start hunting or would I not find anything.

I want to get the Teknetics Delta 4000 and I just want to know if it is any good.

Thanks, Happy Hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not want to get in trouble with any laws so I would like to know Ontario's laws regarding metal detecting, and what is considered public property where I can detect...
metal_detector.gif
I noticed this is your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country. You might find a club close by!
...I want to get the Teknetics Delta 4000 and I just want to know if it is any good...
metal_detector.gif
Jump over to Forum > Brands > Teknetics and do a search on the 4000. I did a quick search and here are a few threads that might help ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread