Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I clear my history and cookies daily sometimes. I have never had that problem. Sounds strange! :icon_scratch:

Sounds like maybe you turned something on or off when you did it. :dontknow: Maybe go back to where you deleted cookies and see if another option might be changed.

Sry, I'm not much help! I'm not very computer smart. I just click buttons and things until I really have it messed up or it works!:laughing7:

Added....I just thought about it! I did have a similar problem, it was trying to post pictures and use the smiley, And I can not remember what it was. It was either a popup blocker or a setting in my search engine. I use Firefox.:dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
BagLady

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have Firefox too. This has happened to me before on other forums, but I don't remember what i had to do to fix it.
Thanks for any reply, helpful or not. (this is where I would insert a SMILIE....lol)

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have Firefox too. This has happened to me before on other forums, but I don't remember what i had to do to fix it.
Thanks for any reply, helpful or not. (this is where I would insert a SMILIE....lol)

I had to go into firefox add-ons ,extensions, plugins or something if I remember right. Some will self diagnose? through firefox and turn red if there is a problem.

Sry, I don't know the words, just where to start clicking things to see if it makes a difference!:laughing7:

OP
OP
BagLady

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Nitric. I went into Firefox, and it said I needed to update that and Adobe reader. So I tried. But, I'm one of the few peeps left in our world still on dial-up...I left it on-line all night long, and it still wasn't done downloading(!!)
So, I need to take this laptop to a library where they have free wifi so I can "Git er Dun".
Fortunately, something I messed with did some good and I got my "TopSpeed" (lol) back. It had gotten as slow as a turtle.
Thanks for your help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread