Does Charter membership get rid of ad's?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just logging in gets rid of the ads

OP
OP
mnlineman

mnlineman

Jan 1, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
T2 Ltd Sovereign GT Tigershark
Thanks. Yeah I noticed the popups were gone. I was curious about the banner ad and ad choices bar. They distract from the banner finds and squeeze them them down which is a shame. I can see trying to make money but I personally never click these sorts of ads. I would pay to see them go away and the size of the banner finds pictures increased though.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Yeah I noticed the popups were gone. I was curious about the banner ad and ad choices bar. They distract from the banner finds and squeeze them them down which is a shame. I can see trying to make money but I personally never click these sorts of ads. I would pay to see them go away and the size of the banner finds pictures increased though.

I don't see any ads on my screen. I'm not running any special programs either. I don't save history and erase cookies often. But I do have to log in all the time, if my computer sits idle for so long. That stinks sometimes when writing long nonsense posts and by the time I go to post I have to log back in.!:laughing7: The banner finds are wide open on m screen?. Maybe it is the charter membership that took that out for me and had nothing to do with cookies or history.. Not sure.

I'm not sure what the ad choice bar is....

Last edited:
OP
OP
mnlineman

mnlineman

Jan 1, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
T2 Ltd Sovereign GT Tigershark
I don't see any ads on my screen. I'm not running any special programs either. I don't save history and erase cookies often. But I do have to log in all the time, if my computer sits idle for so long. That stinks sometimes when writing long nonsense posts and by the time I go to post I have to log back in.!:laughing7: The banner finds are wide open on m screen?. Maybe it is the charter membership that took that out for me and had nothing to do with cookies or history.. Not sure.

I'm not sure what the ad choice bar is....

Thanks, I think I have my answer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread