How do I make my post say [SOLVED]?

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Sky...took me a bit to figure it out also. Here, for you, and others as needed...

Click on your original post. Near the bottom right, you will see an option called "edit post" Click it. This screen allows you to change text in the post, but NOT the title.
2016-07-30_6-54-08.jpg

If you want to add to/edit the title, click "go advanced", that brings you to a screen where you can add to/change title
2016-07-30_6-54-51.jpg

Thanks for the reminder pat-tekker-cat. "Classified" are handled a little differently. Disregard the steps above and use the "thread tools" to find the best choice of tag.
2016-07-30_13-33-08.jpg

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to make a "WANTED" go to "FOUND" down in the classifieds this week.
There was no "found" & only "sold", soooo......
I find that "edit title" or "option" to change to that up towards the top of the page.
That little brown bar, right above your post, that your eyes would never think to look at, cause (as in my case, I figured I knew what was there and was looking everywhere else, lol).

You have to be the original poster(op). look in the little brown bar, up top, above your original post for different options.

I hope I explained that kinda sorta right. I'm not good at screen shot and not sure what screen or post to go back to.......
ok I tried. :laughing7:

can ya tell, I'm technologically challenged? :laughing7:

eta:
"THREAD TOOLS" up top, is the option. I can see it, & can't figure out how to screen shot.

Last edited:

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tried to make a "WANTED" go to "FOUND" down in the classifieds this week.
There was no "found" & only "sold", soooo......
I find that "edit title" or "option" to change to that up towards the top of the page.
That little brown bar, right above your post, that your eyes would never think to look at, cause (as in my case, I figured I knew what was there and was looking everywhere else, lol).

You have to be the original poster(op). look in the little brown bar, up top, above your original post for different options.

I hope I explained that kinda sorta right. I'm not good at screen shot and not sure what screen or post to go back to.......
ok I tried. :laughing7:

can ya tell, I'm technologically challenged? :laughing7:

eta:
"THREAD TOOLS" up top, is the option. I can see it, & can't figure out how to screen shot.

I hope you don't mind p-t-c... I edited my post and included a screenshot of what you describe.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you don't mind p-t-c... I edited my post and included a screenshot of what you describe.
Mind, I never mind someone helping a situation! Thanks a lot! :notworthy:

I thought, I had an actual screen shot button(like the printscreen button) on this little laptop,
but it ain't jumped up and slapped me, yet, so, idk..... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

I do the best I can, with what I got...... and what I can remember..... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all sections have the solved thread link available in thread tools. I will look and see in classifieds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread