vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Two (out of three of the threads you started) have replies. You have to understand - your "rock" posts are not easily identified. You have to be patient - everyone on the forum contribute when possible - many (like myself) haven't a clue on identifying "rocks" - so you really just have to be patient until a member can help out.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Scorpio_queen6, I know nothing about what you put up but i did see that there may be another place to post on the site about the rocks. Go to Forum, scroll down to Geological Forums and look for the Sub heading of Rock/Gems and see if you post your finds there if maybe you might have more responses. It seemed to be the place where everyone who had something like you did was going to. Good Luck!

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do remember seeing you post about the rocks, and I made a reply,(although not helpful), dsdigger is right, the "Geological Forum", would be the place. When I made my reply, I was not yet aware of that Forum yet, Wish I had, then I could have been as helpful as dsdigger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread