Excalibur Repair

Hunter1805

Dec 3, 2005
NY
Detector(s) used
E Track, Fisher 6a
I am looking for a someone who can repair this machine for me .... I have heard nothing but poor reviews for service. Can someone recommend a good, fare and reliable person who can repair my machine? Looking for a two week turn-key repair. Nothing is really wrong but I have a few items that need repair. It works, I want a once over, repair the knobs, ect. just hope I am doing the right thing here. Jim
=

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Minelab Repair at Kellyco is the factory repair. They've been backed up for quite a while following Barry's sudden passing. There may be a member or two here who can help you. Best of luck, contact Minelab Repair in the meantime and find out what kind of lead time you're looking at. Maybe someone here will contact you in the meantime.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is only one other person beside the minelab repair center I would trust with the reairs and that is OBN (Old Beechnut)...

You don't need to send it in for repair if it is just for the knobs, you can change them yourself and install Anderson knobs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread