My lost comments

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I've been having problems when posting some of my comments and "likes" and I see them when I'm done posting them to a thread BUT latter I cant find it Anywhere. not even the likes. BUT if I see my name as the last poster for comments and click on that ,then I see my comment . this doesn't happen every time . What am I doing wrong? OR whats up?? Ive posted this in several of the threads that this has happened and they are all gone.:icon_scratch:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may or not have anything to do with it, but-----I have had the same? type of problems in the past, my biggest was, I needed to MAKE SURE, that after typing in username, there is a box between the password box and the log in box, marked "Save?", be sure to check that box, that solved my problem, also, a couple of times, (my error), after making my comment, I accidentally hit the Reply to Thread box instead of the Post Quick Reply, without realizing it, and had no post.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
When you make a post, do you "see" the post immediately but not later? Or do the posts show up after hitting the Post button?

I have a similar prob now and then, but an pretty certain it's operator error!! :tongue3: I get distracted easily.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see you post and like to sprailroad?!?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its still doing it even when I do the recommendations...................................?
questions.gif
Are ya still having the problem?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread