Liking a post

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are issues with the app if that is what you are using. The designer is no longer supporting it. You may want to go to tapatalk and find the site there and go in that way. I just come in from the website, it's slower but everything works.

OP
OP
frogginfish

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are issues with the app if that is what you are using. The designer is no longer supporting it. You may want to go to tapatalk and find the site there and go in that way. I just come in from the website, it's slower but everything works.

Thanks for the info!

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank goodness for guys like dsdigger to help out, as for me, with my Tech. Challenged brain, my first thought was Android? Star Trek? No help here.

SpyHunter

Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me either! Did you find a fix?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your using the TreasureNet app, it is no longer supported by developer, use Tapatalk....

SpyHunter

Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im good to go now. Thanks for helping out a new guy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions