Repling to posts

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I keep getting a error when repling or "likeing " a comment. The message says that I nee to reload my window. I did many times and still it sometimes wont post my reply even though I see it when I hit "submit new thread" and soon afterwards my post is gone BUT I see where someone has "liked" my post and itll show up on my likes BUT NOT on the thread that I posted it to. This is the only site I'm having this problem. WHAT am I doing wrong?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I right? that when you post a "Reply", you than hit "submit new thread"?. What I've learned is, if wanting to post a reply, you first hit the reply to thread, or the small reply button? on the bottom of any one post you are reading, than after typing your reply , hit the POST QUICK REPLY button. If you are hitting the submit new thread button, your reply will go blank, and you will need to start over again. ALSO, I have learned that when logging in, check the "Save?" box. The Post Quick Reply is located beneath where you typed your response, lower right hand side. Not sure I helped, or made it worst.

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Yep that's what Ive done ! Im surprised that this post stayed up! Most go away to ?????????? Ill even "like" your reply to see if it stays there. Thanks for your help.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try logging out cleaning your cache and cookies and logging back in.
if people are liking your post it must be there

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'd say,according to the Instagram itself, it will cost around 24 hours to get back to comment or like pictures once you have been blocked. that is what they say but for some people, it takes longer than that.

Huh?!!? :dontknow::icon_scratch:???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread