when replying can't use spaces

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you start to type hit the "enter" key first, after that it works. The issue comes and goes...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
FWIW - I searched the net and the problem has been acknowledge (for many years) between TreasureNet's Forum Software (vBulletin®) and Google Chrome. Problem relates to the CKEditor used by vBulletin® - the only solution I have found is T_N's "...When you start to type hit the "enter" key first, after that it works..."

Google has been made aware of the compatibility problem but the bottom line is the fix is the responsibility of vBulletin® - one day vBulletin® might change its editor (it is on the list of fixes). Fortunately, it only happens occasionally.

Last edited:

Koeller256

Jun 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been discussed a few times now. It isn't a vBulletin bug, or even an editor bug...it's a browser bug. It should be reported to Chrome.

Nothing will be changed or patched on vBulletin 4 in relation to this MyPrepaidCenter

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is almost 2.5 years old.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A frequent question in Outlook forums asks how to fix Outlook so that messages aren't double spaced for the recipient. This effect is caused by the HTML coding and is most frequent for recipients using a web-based email client, such as GMail.
test test

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed last week and it's still happening. When I reply with a quote I can't type a space unless there is a character after it. When I am responding with a quote I get a long string of words then have to go back and add spaces to it. I end up starting with a period and then go backwards and start typing.

How is that possible since you just joined today and this is your first post?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread