Lost access to old email, lost password-Admin help needed

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have forgotten my treasurenet password. For my account. I changed internet providers and can no longer access my email last associated with my username.
My old name was/is Backstrap80 I joined may 2014
Thanks for any help.
I want to upgrade my account but if I pay the $ on this account I'll be limited because it's new.
Thanks HH.
I sent an Email prior to making this account but missed or never received a response.

OP
OP
B

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate the "attemp" however if you are able to read my complete post you will see I no longer have access to my AT&T Email account since I switched providers I now use Comcast. AT&T, Comcast etc allow use of their Email servers when you are using their service Only. It's not a free Email.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back-Starp, I got at&t, and their email goes through Yahoo and was originally a Microsoft outlook program, was it not?
That's how mine is down here.
Can you go to, mail.yahoo.com , and would that not allow you to sign in under your old stuffs?

(You'd hafta put the www in front of that mail address. When I did it on my computer here, it would go straight to my email, so I took off the w w w at the beginning.....)
I'm not computer techy or nothing, just seems like there's always 15 different ways to skin a cat, on a computer.
:icon_scratch: many or most roads, can lead back to the same thing, with these computer thingys...... :dontknow:

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent an Email prior to making this account but missed or never received a response.

Did you send it directly to the Mods, or simply post it here? While the mods do not know your password, they can reset the password on your account.

Looking at backstrap80, it looks like you had very few posts over those years (227) and your last activity was June 2016....

Not sure why you are concerned about being limited, as your contributions to TNET appear to be few and far between...just sayin'

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless things have changed, which I don't think so.
passwords are protected to the point that not even administration can find them.
only thing I know of that admin can do is log you in.

which you obviously are. or you couldn't post.

however I left a note for administration asking if there is any help available to you

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you send it directly to the Mods, or simply post it here? While the mods do not know your password, they can reset the password on your account.

Looking at backstrap80, it looks like you had very few posts over those years (227) and your last activity was June 2016....

Not sure why you are concerned about being limited, as your contributions to TNET appear to be few and far between...just sayin'

Correct, I don't troll peoples post. I help when I can and mind my business when I cant.

OP
OP
B

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone who has helped, a Moderator is helping me figure it out. HH

OP
OP
B

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless things have changed, which I don't think so.
passwords are protected to the point that not even administration can find them.
only thing I know of that admin can do is log you in.

which you obviously are. or you couldn't post.

however I left a note for administration asking if there is any help available to you

Im pretty sure you are the reason the Moderator contacted me, They are able to Merge my accounts then I will have access to my old one. I appreciate your help jeff. You help a lot around here and its appreciated. Some Good Karma hunting is coming your way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread