How to save desired thread sort order when returning to forum?

Batch

Apr 18, 2004
Kusel County
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I took a browse through the help section and did not see an answer to my issue below but I may have missed it.

Issue: Every time I browse away from the - in this case - "What Is It" forum and then return, I have to reset the thread sort option to "Thread Start Time" versus the default "Last Post Time"...I cannot seem to get my selection to "stick". Any ideas or suggestions? I am sure I am just missing something really simple. By the way, it seems changing the skin has no effect...Pro and Option have same issue.

Not sure if this is relevant but I had this exact same issue on an unrelated site's forums that also use the same software as T-Net. I do not know what the fix was but a few days after I pointed out the problem to the lead moderator/software dude, I was magically able to get my sort selections to "save" and be there every time I returned to the particular forum page.

Any help will be truly appreciated!

Respectfully,

Batch

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I always open into another window. When I'm done with that window, close it out and presto, back to the original page.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I forwarded your problem to ADMIN - will let ya know when I hear something. Hopefully it is just a parameter setting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread