where to post questions about MD ?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Post in the Metal Detector Section! Include how much you can spend; what you are looking for; will you use it in Freshwater - saltwater? Where do you live?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
If you haven't made a decision on the brand - a good place to start would be Metal Detecting. If you kind of made your decision on a brand - you might post your questions on the appropriate brand on Brands. Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

OP
OP
cameleon222

cameleon222

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
honestly speaking, and with all do respect to the company and brands offered, i found and interesting company in mexico, but they do sell LRL and this has made me a little skeptical if i ever ask genuine questions, i fear to be presented by only marketing team. I mean how can u sell hundreds of products and still manage to fake customers with LRL....i won't say the name of the company for the sake that I'm not pointing them by the finger...... but still they offer amazing products

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread