Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally I'd say thank you to the Gods that my normal e-mail address wasn't seriously slammed with notifications. You can check on-line to see what kind of responses you receive and not have to keep emptying your e-mail trash folder.

I've been there, and that's why I take that stand :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
teacher.gif
Mike - assuming that your email isn't going to your spam folder, etc. - I checked your settings. I noticed your default option is set to through my control panel only. I also note you said you change it via the additional options menu during your reply.

I haven't noticed anyone else with this problem so next time you reply and are ready to post - select instantly, using email AND then hit submit reply below that (NOT below the actual reply). Let me know if it works.

1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
teacher.gif
Mike - assuming that your email isn't going to your spam folder, etc. - I checked your settings. I noticed your default option is set to through my control panel only. I also note you said you change it via the additional options menu during your reply.

I haven't noticed anyone else with this problem so next time you reply and are ready to post - select instantly, using email AND then hit submit reply below that (NOT below the actual reply). Let me know if it works.

Thanks. I have been doing that as a matter of course, without success, but I'll try another couple of times and let you know.
Also, I always check my spam folder, so that's not the issue. I appreciate your help. Cheers, Mike

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I'd say thank you to the Gods that my normal e-mail address wasn't seriously slammed with notifications. You can check on-line to see what kind of responses you receive and not have to keep emptying your e-mail trash folder.

I can understand, but I tend to make most of my posts on the "What Is It?' Forum, because I really enjoy helping solve some of the mysteries which appear there. Therefore Í usually wait in anticipation of an alert that another T'Netter has added further information, or even solved the mystery :occasion14:

veraderock

Jan 31, 2012
Detector(s) used
sense of smell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi trikikiwi, your default subscription settings were set to "Subscribe with no notification". I've changed it back to "Instant email notification" for you..

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi trikikiwi, your default subscription settings were set to "Subscribe with no notification". I've changed it back to "Instant email notification" for you..
Thanks for resetting my default, BUT, yesterday I subscribed to 2 or 3 threads with at least 2 of them receiving subsequent posts and I am still not getting any notification :dontknow:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

yeah but he's from new zealand, what else has he to do?

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah but he's from new zealand, what else has he to do?
Cheeky bugger! :tongue3:
Well I suppose I could be polishing OUR America's Cup, or cheering on our Scott Dixon to win yet another IndyCar Championship, adding to his 4 already. I could go on ...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
please do ( however, in all honesty I would love to visit your country someday)

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hellooooo!!! HELP. I am still not receiving any notifications.

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take it, Treasurenet, you have given up trying to sort out my issue?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread