Jeremy76

Jan 16, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515639122.081090.jpg

Every time I try to log in using Android device I get this error. Anyone else experience this? Thoughts/advice?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You didn't mention "how" you are accessing TNet on your Android. Your problem could be caused by a few things. First thing to do is look at the software you are using to access TNet. You might consider going with the latest and greatest version of Tapatalk. GOOGLE PLAY ANDROID: Tapatalk - 100,000+ Forums Please let us know if that takes care of your problem.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What program are you using to access TNet, is it the TreasureNet app, (No longer supported by developer) Tapatalk or are you using phone like a desktop and accessing through google?

OP
OP
Jeremy76

Jeremy76

Jan 16, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey thanks you guys. Was trying to download that app to my tablet when having the trouble. Now I’m going to the site through my browser which I should have done to begin with. Just had a brain fart! 🤪 Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread