WEIRD ?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
i tried to reply to someones post ? and i clicked on "quick reply" and a window pops up and says message is 3 characters short ? hmmmm ? so i typed in moe, larry, curly hmmmm ? wrong caracters then i tried............a...........e.......i......o.............u.......... and sometimes why ? what gives ?

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You didn't page down far enough before you started typing your message. There was more of the OP's post below your entry.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i tried to reply...
questions.gif
Did Kray Gelder's solution work?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
questions.gif
Did Kray Gelder's solution work?

no ! I didn't even try cuz he didn't explain why the window said you have to add 3 more characters ? these days you just cant believe everything everybody says ? you just cant ?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no ! I didn't even try cuz he didn't explain why the window said you have to add 3 more characters ? these days you just cant believe everything everybody says ? you just cant ?

Why would you ask for help? You're right though...don't try it, I was probably making it up. Jeez. Have a nice day.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
why would I ask for help ? hmmmm ? cuz I don't know ? boy some people get offended easily ! try to relate to this ok ! can you relate to potato brain ? from taking too many anti depressants ok. I know I know it was my fault for trusting the doctors right ? no need to get huffy ! at least you wished me a nice day. well you too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread