IS THERE A POLITICS FORUM ON TREASURENET ?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to be a Charter Member ($20 per year) to see and use the Political Discussion forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics forum is a sub forum of Charter Members Forum so only way to see it is as a charter member....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
When I posted my response my brain clicked and realized I was about to expire! So I just re-upped.

It is well worth it, not just to view the political stuff or sell in the forums, but it is supporting TreasureNet.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I posted my response my brain clicked and realized I was about to expire! So I just re-upped. It is well worth it, not just to view the political stuff or sell in the forums, but it is supporting TreasureNet.
treasurenet_renewal.jpg

Thanks DeepseekerADS for supporting T-Net!

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
first question i have to ask myself ? will i live long enough to get any use out of it ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first question i have to ask myself ? will i live long enough to get any use out of it ?

None of us have any guarantee how long we live, over 6,700 americans die every day from something, the vast majority did not know they were going to die. Just live each day like it is your last, you will enjoy life more that way. I lost one of my best friends who died of a massive heart attack on his 66th birthday, another good friend had a massive stoke one night and died the next day at 52.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
next question i have to ask is : #2 how many charter members are there ? #3 and how do i know before hand if anybody even uses the political form ? #4 i have problems in life and i need answers ?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Which county? In which state?

now i have to ask myself ? if i answer this on an open forum ? this may worsen my problem because has it occurred to you my enemy or enemies could be spying on me here ????? do you have connections that can and will help me out ?........................................................................................................and at what cost ?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
You could probably live longer if you stay out of the political section:laughing7:

gee digger that kinda sounds like a warning ? and does that come from personal experience ? please respond !

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next question i have to ask is : #2 how many charter members are there ? #3 and how do i know before hand if anybody even uses the political form ? #4 i have problems in life and i need answers ?

137 registered members on the politics forum, there are 4,447 threads as of this moment on the forum since it was restarted under Charter Members forum on April 15, 2014. If you have thin skin or if your paranoid the politics forum may not be for you, rules are different or politics forum than the rest of TNet forums.

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
You know, I joined here in 2005, but was out of the hobby for years, and just came back.
I have forgotten, if I ever knew, lots regarding the website, forums etc.
The site should regularly send an update/reminder email with links, reviewing the basics of whats available.
What is a charter member and what are the perks? A hero member? At which point do the fees start and end? Could I pay a fee and be King For The Day?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I joined here in 2005, but was out of the hobby for years, and just came back.
I have forgotten, if I ever knew, lots regarding the website, forums etc.
The site should regularly send an update/reminder email with links, reviewing the basics of whats available.
What is a charter member and what are the perks? A hero member? At which point do the fees start and end? Could I pay a fee and be King For The Day?

There are no fees for normal membership, Charter Membership is strictly volunteer, it costs $20 a year, it allows you to sell here, post any ebay sales you have, gives you access to charter member forum, politics forum and the ability to enter the Kellyco Give Away drawing each month.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
You could probably live longer if you stay out of the political section:laughing7:

i guess i'm going to heed this as a warning and stay away. i'm nieve and gullible but not as nieve and gullible as i used to be. so i need everyone looking back over my shoulder for me that i can.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other

If you have been waiting around for death this long then pull up a chair and join the charter membership. At least you will have something to do while you wait.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread