Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is something wrong with the search part of the site or is it just my computer. This is the only part of the site that doesn't work for me.

If I enter something in there and hit the button, I get two treasurenet pages stuck together. I wish I knew how to screen shot and show this because I don't know how to describe it.

I was trying to search the "banner" rules or how it works. I found that in this forum. But the search option is still whacky for me.

OP
OP
Nitric

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never mind! I can't repeat it now. Must have just been a glitchy moment with me,my computer, site,service..... Something. It is rainy here and the lines get weird when it gets wet. I didn't even think of that or I wouldn't have started a thread.

A mod is welcome to delete all of this to save room on mess.......:occasion14:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
laughing.gif
If their is anything else we can help you with - don't hesitate to ask! And thank you for asking and answering your question. Sorry, I just couldn't resist...

OP
OP
Nitric

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
laughing.gif
If their is anything else we can help you with - don't hesitate to ask! And thank you for asking and answering your question. Sorry, I just couldn't resist...

I could probably have a conversation with myself in the thread!:laughing7: Heck, Sometimes I think I do it in one post!!:laughing7:

OP
OP
Nitric

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you do :laughing7:

My wife will walk into the garage, "what are you laughing at? And who are you talking too?". And you see her looking around for someone else.:laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
So she found the keys to the garage. Need to hide them up high and out of her reach. :dontknow:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife will walk into the garage, "what are you laughing at? And who are you talking too?". And you see her looking around for someone else.:laughing7:

Sooooooo, you do that too? Lol How are things west out in Dallas, Georgia?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions