bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who actually provides any help on this site? I complained a couple times that about a month ago, I spent considerable time creating an album of some of my finds on my profile page. It was up, looked good, and I was happy....until the next day, when it was gone. It still had a cover pic but contained no photos or the descriptions I had given them. I used the contact form several times and have gotten no response or reason as to why this happened. It’s been very frustrating.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you PM them? They've answered my questions about accessing the forum features very quickly using PM.

I hope your album gets back up soon!

Kace

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_metal_detector.gif
1st - I am sorry to hear about your problem bearbqd. We make every attempt to address problems that have been reported ASAP.

questions.gif
2nd - You indicated you requested help via the Report Form. I searched and only found Banner Nominations? Opps - you did say Contact Form - my mistake...

tn_moved_over.gif
3rd - I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to HELP! for more exposure.

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had issues on here and questions allso/ The Mods have ALWAYS got back to me swiftly! Not kissing butt but I think they do a good job !!! Try PMing them 1!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact form does not go to mods, it goes to admins of Foundry Forum who maintain dozens of forums. No way mods would know unless you contact us directly or in a report form.

OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I didn’t know who to pm. Now that a mod has seen this, can you tell me why it happened and how to avoid it happening again? I don’t want to waste all that time again and have the same thing reoccur.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I didn’t know who to pm. Now that a mod has seen this, can you tell me why it happened and how to avoid it happening again? I don’t want to waste all that time again and have the same thing reoccur.
questions.gif
Can you share with us the following:

1. If you are using a PC - what is your Operating System (i.e., Windows10, etc.)?

2. Just to make sure it simply wasn't a system burp - would you mind trying it again with just a few pictures?

Again - sorry for your frustration.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unfortunately I
Have Never used that section.

I have forwarded This to the Proper Administrator to look at when he stops in.

In the meantime, I'm sure the Other mods will Tone in
& Let you know if they Can help.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooops :tongue3:

I see vpnavy
user-online.png

is on it simultaneously :coffee2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who actually provides any help on this site? I complained a couple times that about a month ago, I spent considerable time creating an album of some of my finds on my profile page. It was up, looked good, and I was happy....until the next day, when it was gone. It still had a cover pic but contained no photos or the descriptions I had given them. I used the contact form several times and have gotten no response or reason as to why this happened. It’s been very frustrating.

When you hit the contact form, it goes to Foundry Forum not mods, we do not see the report, to contact mods you would pm one of us, all of us, report a post, make a post and report it or make a thread and report it..

As far as the album it sounds like you did not save the changes, if you don't hit save all your changes are lost when you close the folder. I just made a test album and it worked with no issues.

Let us know if your still having problems.

TreasureNet Album Save.png

OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s true VPNavy, maybe I didn’t hit save although it was there at least the same night I made it. I’m not using a pc to make it, it was my apple ipad. I guess I’ll try again and make sure to hit save. Thanks for responses.

OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, while I have the admins attention, how come you can’t change the title of your thread or delete it if you make a mistake?

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, while I have the admins attention, how come you can’t change the title of your thread or delete it if you make a mistake?

Admins are not here mods are. Opening post is restricted from being edited after being posted because some members have shown they get mad and act like little kids deleting their thread that ends up destroying hundreds of posts tied to it.

OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’d at least like to be able to change my title when spellcheck butchers it. Like one of my latest threads should be titled Nice Crotel Bell but I didn’t notice it had changed and it says Crowell Bell. :BangHead:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’d at least be able to change my title when spellcheck butchers it. Like one of my latest threads should be titled Nice Crotel Bell but I didn’t noticed it changed and it says Crowell Bell. :BangHead:

Sorry ! Just Saw this/that .......... fixed :coffee2:

Only Moderators can fix Titles.

Best Option is send a PM To a Mod when you Screw up on a Title with a Link
& Description of Fix Needed

Last edited:
OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, thanks

OP
OP
bearbqd

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shocked_01.gif
OMG - You are using a IPad and not a real computer! Sorry - I lost control.
What? It’s all I’ve used for years, so much more handy.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I see something I consider terribly obnoxious, which is very seldom, I just see which mod is on and send them a message. Like maybe twice over the years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread