Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Frustrated with mods

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2007
    Shenandoah Valley
    Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
    554 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Frustrated with mods

Who actually provides any help on this site? I complained a couple times that about a month ago, I spent considerable time creating an album of some of my finds on my profile page. It was up, looked good, and I was happy....until the next day, when it was gone. It still had a cover pic but contained no photos or the descriptions I had given them. I used the contact form several times and have gotten no response or reason as to why this happened. It’s been very frustrating.
    Oldest U.S. Coin: 1787 Connecticut Copper, (five of them)
    Oldest non U.S. Coin: 1777 Spanish half reale
    Best civil war finds: Line A confederate button, NC button, Virginia button,3 Connecticut buttons,New York officer cuff button, 3 Union officer sword belt plates, US box plate, Union breast plate, blood letter or “fleam”

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    3154 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Did you PM them? They've answered my questions about accessing the forum features very quickly using PM.

I hope your album gets back up soon!

Kace

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    11261 times
    1st - I am sorry to hear about your problem bearbqd. We make every attempt to address problems that have been reported ASAP.
    2nd - You indicated you requested help via the Report Form. I searched and only found Banner Nominations? Opps - you did say Contact Form - my mistake...
    3rd - I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to HELP! for more exposure.
    Last edited by vpnavy; Oct 09, 2018 at 06:00 AM.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

Charter Member
    us
    Gare or Gary

Dec 2012
    Canton Ohio Area
    566 times
    I have had issues on here and questions allso/ The Mods have ALWAYS got back to me swiftly! Not kissing butt but I think they do a good job !!! Try PMing them 1!!
    Only TWO things in the world that spook my horses THINGS THAT MOVE and THINGS THAT DON'T MOVE !!!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    27998 times
    Contact form does not go to mods, it goes to admins of Foundry Forum who maintain dozens of forums. No way mods would know unless you contact us directly or in a report form.
    jeff of pa and River Rat like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jun 2007
    Shenandoah Valley
    554 times
    Thanks, I didn’t know who to pm. Now that a mod has seen this, can you tell me why it happened and how to avoid it happening again? I don’t want to waste all that time again and have the same thing reoccur.
    vpnavy and jeff of pa like this.
    Best civil war finds: Line A confederate button, NC button, Virginia button,3 Connecticut buttons,New York officer cuff button, 3 Union officer sword belt plates, US box plate, Union breast plate, blood letter or “fleam”

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    11261 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbqd View Post
    Thanks, I didn’t know who to pm. Now that a mod has seen this, can you tell me why it happened and how to avoid it happening again? I don’t want to waste all that time again and have the same thing reoccur.
    Can you share with us the following:

1. If you are using a PC - what is your Operating System (i.e., Windows10, etc.)?

2. Just to make sure it simply wasn't a system burp - would you mind trying it again with just a few pictures?

Again - sorry for your frustration.
    jeff of pa, rook3434 and RustyGold like this.

..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    28050 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Unfortunately I
    Have Never used that section.

I have forwarded This to the Proper Administrator to look at when he stops in.

In the meantime, I'm sure the Other mods will Tone in
    & Let you know if they Can help.
    vpnavy likes this.

Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    28050 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Ooops

I see vpnavy

is on it simultaneously
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    27998 times
    Who actually provides any help on this site? I complained a couple times that about a month ago, I spent considerable time creating an album of some of my finds on my profile page. It was up, looked good, and I was happy....until the next day, when it was gone. It still had a cover pic but contained no photos or the descriptions I had given them. I used the contact form several times and have gotten no response or reason as to why this happened. It’s been very frustrating.
    When you hit the contact form, it goes to Foundry Forum not mods, we do not see the report, to contact mods you would pm one of us, all of us, report a post, make a post and report it or make a thread and report it..

As far as the album it sounds like you did not save the changes, if you don't hit save all your changes are lost when you close the folder. I just made a test album and it worked with no issues.

Let us know if your still having problems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TreasureNet Album Save.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	1640537
    jeff of pa, vpnavy and RustyGold like this.

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    11261 times
    Well bearbqd - you sure can't say we aren't responsive!

us
    Jun 2007
    Shenandoah Valley
    554 times
    That’s true VPNavy, maybe I didn’t hit save although it was there at least the same night I made it. I’m not using a pc to make it, it was my apple ipad. I guess I’ll try again and make sure to hit save. Thanks for responses.
    vpnavy likes this.

us
    Jun 2007
    Shenandoah Valley
    554 times
    Yeah, while I have the admins attention, how come you can’t change the title of your thread or delete it if you make a mistake?
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Oct 09, 2018 at 05:54 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    27998 times
    Yeah, while I have the admins attention, how come you can’t change the title of your thread or delete it if you make a mistake?

Admins are not here mods are. Opening post is restricted from being edited after being posted because some members have shown they get mad and act like little kids deleting their thread that ends up destroying hundreds of posts tied to it.
    1637 and DizzyDigger like this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jun 2007
    Shenandoah Valley
    554 times
    I’d at least like to be able to change my title when spellcheck butchers it. Like one of my latest threads should be titled Nice Crotel Bell but I didn’t notice it had changed and it says Crowell Bell.
    Last edited by bearbqd; Oct 09, 2018 at 07:45 PM.
    jeff of pa and RBachman like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links