Is it allowed to post my YouTube channel?

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,

I tried to find this answer before posting, but I was curious if itā€™s permitted to post my YouTube channel. I am building mine on a weekly basis, and already have good stuff on it. Itā€™s dedicated to metal detecting, shark teeth hunting, and arrowhead hunting. Sometimes bottles.

Thanks,

Brett

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone,

I tried to find this answer before posting, but I was curious if itā€™s permitted to post my YouTube channel. I am building mine on a weekly basis, and already have good stuff on it. Itā€™s dedicated to metal detecting, shark teeth hunting, and arrowhead hunting. Sometimes bottles.

Thanks,

Brett

If it is as described then why not; many users here post their youtube channels, ones from less than 100 subscribers to ones with upwards of 40,000 subscribers. Just make sure you post your vids in the sub forums they are related to.

Reach out to a Mod and ask.

OP
OP
B

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! The problem is, my channel is not just one thing. Itā€™s many, so I donā€™t know where to post it. I will reach out to a mod, unless they want to respond here so others will know for the future too. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread