SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if this will work but try it anyway. Right click on a pic you want to delete and see if a popup window with the "Delete" function appears.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See if this video helps...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I know how to upload a photo to my file upload manager, but I have no idea how do delete photos out of it. There are many that I don't need in there, and I don't see a delete button.
tn_metal_detector.gif
Are you talking about a Photo Album you created? If you are - have you tried going into it and selection EDIT? If you did that did you try selecting a photo and hitting DELETE?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hover over pic to get file size, memorize that then go to edit post , choose go advanced, manage attachments, all pic files should appear in that window, then scroll down to find file size (example, 295 kb) it and choose remove file, then choose save changes. It should be gone then.
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I know how to upload a photo to my file upload manager, but I have no idea how do delete photos out of it. There are many that I don't need in there, and I don't see a delete button.
questions.gif
You are killing us with suspense! :laughing7: You have been on since your post - any of these suggestions help you out?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Keep in mind that any images you had used in prior posts will
no longer appear there if you delete them.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also keep in mind there is a time limit on how long post can be edited before editing is locked.

OP
OP
rjeffw

rjeffw

Mar 27, 2017
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess then I need to leave the photos in the manager, if they get deleted out of the post, if I deleted them out of the manager. I am going to stick to using the attach photo Icon from here on out, as opposed to the manager.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread