What's Up With the Server ?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I seem to be getting the following message lately and unable to post or read threads. I am able to view the list of threads, but can not open them. Cache cleared daily and when I get this message I log off and then log back on and still receive this message. At times I also receive a message that says I must wait 45 seconds before I make another attempt. :BangHead: I use Chrome browser and when I receive these messages I switch over to FireFox and still have the same results.

Server to busy.png

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry Gang for the problem. It seems to have cleared up. I will let ADMIN know of the problem. Hopefully it won't happen again.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks VP, it is like this once or twice each week.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That is possible. I only log on late at night, which would be the ideal time to do any back-up or maintenance. I will use more patience in the future :icon_thumleft: Thank you for that plausible explanation.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm finally Back to Sleeping most Nights, I Think Updates were Going on Somewhere between
3AM & 5AM in the past

I wanna say 3:15 & 4:15 depending on Daylight Savings Time or Not.
But I'm going on an Old-Timers Memory :laughing9: So :dontknow:
Don't count on this being Accurate :tongue3:

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That "Time Frame" seems like when I experience the problem. I will consider "my" issue as solved, hopefully, this answers Searching 4's issue as well. Thanks Jeff and VP .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions