How long does it take for charter to kick in?

OP
OP
the_mad_cladder

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mad brought up a valid point. My payment was made to:

You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to Richard William Belcher
([email protected])

Mail.com seems to be wrong. gmail.com, yahoo.com, ymail.com, maybe. It appears the money from PP may be in limbo, the name be wrong, or the email address possibly.

I'd start with PP as I have never heard of mail.com without a prefix.

Ok they fixed mine and yours. I’m guessing they got the email thing sorted out.Should last for a year from today I would think.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just fyi, I have a mail.com address, it is a valid email provider.

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just fyi, I have a mail.com address, it is a valid email provider.

Looks like I'm in the same boat. Paid my renewal on 8/3 via PP to RWB but don't have all the charter member fixin's back yet...

Last edited:

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good afternoon, I signed up for Charter Membership yesterday and have yet to year anything. I'm in no rush, and am really thankful for the forum as it has become a big part of my life. Thanks for everything that you guys do!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon, I signed up for Charter Membership yesterday and have yet to year anything. I'm in no rush, and am really thankful for the forum as it has become a big part of my life. Thanks for everything that you guys do!

I have advised admins.

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It took 6 days for mine to kick in, it would appear as if the 1 year term begins on the date of activation, not payment. I'm glad to contribute to the forum, I think that these folks have provided us with a tremendous resource!

Zsloff

Aug 15, 2019
Knoxville, TN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I paid for charter membership on the 30th and am waiting for it to kick in. Love this site and everyone here. Just joined also.

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Hmmm...with regards to "Charter Membership" seems (to me) to be a pretty significant "Grey-Area" & a very inconsistent time-frame that one has to wait along the Payment-to-Membership journey.
For some folks, seems that they pay, and Charter Membership is almost instantaneous...for most others, the time ranges from 3 to 7 days +.
I'm new here, but I think this is something that needs fixing FAST! Payment-to-Membership should be fairly quick, easy, and straight-forward. (Pay for something=get something...not days or weeks later AFTER payment has been received.
Just my opinion. Love the site though! ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm...with regards to "Charter Membership" seems (to me) to be a pretty significant "Grey-Area" & a very inconsistent time-frame that one has to wait along the Payment-to-Membership journey.
For some folks, seems that they pay, and Charter Membership is almost instantaneous...for most others, the time ranges from 3 to 7 days +.
I'm new here, but I think this is something that needs fixing FAST! Payment-to-Membership should be fairly quick, easy, and straight-forward. (Pay for something=get something...not days or weeks later AFTER payment has been received.
Just my opinion. Love the site though! ;)

The Charter Membership Renewals have Had to be Reported allot lately.
And Done By Hand by Administration.
Yours has been reported . I'm sure as soon as Administration Pops in & sees my Note
to Him, He will add it.

Since you Already Supplied me with Proof. If you were planning on Selling,
Just Post it in General Discussion & Include a note you are a Charter Member.
So members don't report you

Last I was told They do have Someone on it.
The Charter Membership Renewals have Been Glitching

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I paid for charter membership on the 30th and am waiting for it to kick in. Love this site and everyone here. Just joined also.

Reported.

Send me a receipt Number If you still Have it.
It may Help Rush Things

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread