Sell Mining Claim?

Michelle0944

Nov 15, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I am a new user. I have a teenage son who wants to be a miner when he grows up. He is very very passionate about it! On ebay he has purchased antique edison lamps, candle holders, old mining picks, lunch pails, helmets, belts, even the old calcium carbide lamps with the holder on the hat. He wears his gear proudly, and all the time. I wish he would put this much effort into his schoolwork! I would really like to buy him his own mining claim around the Utah County - Juab County area for Christmas this year. Does anyone have a claim they would like to sell? or know anyone who is selling one? I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks! Michelle

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JOIN A CLUB! Unless you know what you are doing, DO NOT BUY A CLAIM! Joining a club can get you on gold claims without risking anything. It will help your son learn from Experienced prospectors and miners! https://www.ugpc.org/

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed, join a local club and let him get his feet wet with it. Nothing wrong with daydreaming about it, but man-o-man I don't think he knows what he's getting himself into! Recreational prospecting is a ton of fun, but he will probably want to get a real day job to support his "Gold Fever".

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am a new user. I have a teenage son who wants to be a miner when he grows up... I would really like to buy him his own mining claim around the Utah County - Juab County area for Christmas...
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Michelle! Take a look at Forum: Utah for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched
tn_02.gif
and was presented with a bunch of hit - here is just one...

tn_metal_detector.gif
3rd - You might considering posting this request on Forum: Utah.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread