Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's no page that shows responses to my comments? That kinda sucks

yes this one... FOR this particular topic... it is not like a "chat room".

So if you ask within this thread... and are replied to in this thread... it will then be seen only in this thread.

Just like now.

:)

Reload.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your seeing and reading replies now.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope I can help you. Go up to where you see the search box. Below it is a row of topics that look like advanced search, my posts, and quick links. Hit quick links and go to subscribed threads. There you will see all threads you posted in and ones with new posts will appear darker. You will have to go to the threads individually and scroll out to where you last remember reading. Or try my posts and go from there too. Best I can do for you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At top of page right side is link called "My Posts", click on it and you will see all your posts, you can see replies from there.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Feel like this is a dumb question, but I cannot figure it out! And I am a webmaster . . . doof! :skullflag:

doof ! ya know doof spelled backwards is food. so food for thought ? huh ! thats why i stick with DOH !

OP
OP
gold chick

gold chick

Dec 28, 2019
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess I was hoping for a section that showed responses to my comments on other threads.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Literally go to the top of this thread and click "Quick Links", then "Subscribed Threads". Maybe your auto subscription settings are turned off?

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
At top of page right side is link called "My Posts", click on it and you will see all your posts, you can see replies from there.

Actually this is better. Just have to be viewing a thread to see "My Posts".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at the top of each thread there is link labeled thread tools if you click on it a drop down menu gives you options on thread, one is to "subscribe" to this thread, if you click on it you can follow thread without posting to thread.

HeatherM

Apr 12, 2020
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your post has replies you will get notification at top of page right side.

The only notifications I ever get are for LIKES. I really wish it notified you for responses to threads you start. I missed quite a few replies to one I posted because I thought I'd get emails ( I subscribed but it sends one and tells you it won't send more until you sign in again or something dumb.) Am I missing something somewhere?

HeatherM

Apr 12, 2020
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel like this is a dumb question, but I cannot figure it out! And I am a webmaster . . . doof! :skullflag:

I'm with you on this. This forum is the most confusing I've ever been on. I can never find the right place to find my threads and easily see if there are answers to me if I started a thread. Only notifications it alerts you to are LIKES. Who cares about likes! I guess you finally can figure out where to find your threads and have to just scroll down and hope you didn't miss any replies. I sign up for the emails to let me know if there are replies and it sends you ONE and then says it won't send more until you sign in again. Well what is the point of the emails then!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread