Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its the google-ads the owner allows. The only way to get rid of it is to use ad-blocker.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any topic i go to has the dam ad across the forum 5 posts down. makes the list jump up and down, a lot of times it jumps as i click a post and end up somewhere else. what gives? Does it clear up for charter (paid) members? edit this happen on any device I've tried.

Are you logged in when your seeing it?

OP
OP
nagant

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah logged in just so annoying, looking for a solid solution. Was getting bad last fall but i got into winter activities. now the MD bug is back i need to get up to speed on everything. charter members put up with this?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not suppose to see it when your logged in, just the banner at top, guests see it. I dont see it and I dont use an ad blocker. If you want to try an ad-blocker like Jason suggested go ahead. I will report it to the admins, but due to current conditions with covid19, dont know when they will be in to see the report but I will report it to them.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw it since the day it was started and I'm permanently logged in. I was about to walk away completely (this ad banner problem has been discussed before) but as a last resort I tried the ad-blocker which of course got rid of everything.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It happens on my tablet, not my desktop which has the ad blocker. Very annoying.

OP
OP
nagant

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks will try that

OP