A few of my CAMPING TRIPS 2013

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
With the new year here and the old one gone I can't help but reflect on some of my trips from 2013..

this trip was in early Apriln2013 it was freaking cold.. This is near the old site of Deadwood California.. Just an awesome place with tons of history and some breathtaking scenery.. Can't say I got on any decent gold but it was worth a shot..

This area I frequent often and it has some very good gold.. This is one hell of a long walk almost 7 miles one way only 6 of then on a small trail.. But definitely worth the effort... I think this was in June or July though I frequently camp their thru out the year..

this was my final camping trip this year and the only one I ever slept in an actual structure.. The wood stove was missing a few crutial pieces and smoked up the whole place so it made for some cold nights.. I made this trip mid December and I intend to go back this next week to spend a week up their camping as I thought it would be a great first Camping trip for 2014 plus I have barely even explored this area or really prospected it that much... But I will soon remedy that.... I hope everyone is having a great year and enjoying the outdoors while we are still allowed!!!!

fireman93514

Greenie
Apr 28, 2014
Fallon NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bedrock in that second video. What was the tune in the fist video. I really liked it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions