• HPIM0186 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0186 (Small).JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 503
  • HPIM0183 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0183 (Small).JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 498
S

seger98

Hey nice pics, thanks for sharing, is there any metal detecting one can do around there?

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
Thanks for rubbing that in...since there is snow here, don't forget to add SALT to the wound. Great pics, looks like a wonderful place to be ....right now. Have fun and enjoy. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
ron of SEMO

ron of SEMO

Jan 20, 2005
S. E. Missouri
seger98, I suppose you could detect here, there aren't any old homesites or anything like that, but I guess you could always try. ron

OP
OP
ron of SEMO

ron of SEMO

Jan 20, 2005
S. E. Missouri
Wicked Wanda, We have had our fair share of snow and ice, I thought I would be nice and share it with you, let you all in on the "fun". ron

OP
OP
ron of SEMO

ron of SEMO

Jan 20, 2005
S. E. Missouri
Treasure Bunny Tails said:
What a gorgeous creek. So what type of fish live in it? Around here, a creek that looked like that would be good for trout. I imagine you don't have many trout streams in Missouri, do you?

Take your gold pan and give it a try, never know. Gold can be found in almost all 50 states, but it's usually hard to find except in a few.
TBT We have quite a few trout streams here in Mo. Also have trout parks scattered throughout Southern Mo. I haven't noticed any fish here but I'm sure I just overlooked them. There are a few deep pools that double as swimming holes too. I have panned this area before but came up empty. It was still fun though. Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread