any traveling men out there

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hi there Brother,

I'm in lodge # 491 F & A M of Smith Creek, Michigan.

Ray

Gump

Greenie
Mar 14, 2009
I find it hard to believe, there are only 3 of on this site. ??? Minerva Lodge #98 Miamisburg, OH.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
mystic lodge pittsfield mass 1810 we'll be celebrating our 200 anniversary next year. men from this lodge planned the first attack on the british starting the american revolution by attacking fort ticonderoga. ny. we just donated a 3rd century B.C. stone setting maul which was used to build a pyramid. i think it was akanatin's. we are not exactly sure why we had it, but it was thought it would be much safer in a museum rather than in a closet in the back room. W.M. Kiddrock33

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I'm sure Monty asked the question once... to see how many were out there.

Now... I asked Marc to start the "Barracks" topic area for military /governmnt workers and he created a space along with it for frats and organizations and such... maybe you fellas outta start a Freemason topic area next to the Barracks? Just thinking out loud...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
my pop (who went both scottish rite and york rite as well as being a shriner ) was the past master of the hillard florida , lodge -- due to its small size --membership wise --it joined with the nearby callahan, florida lodge (my home town) some time ago .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Get asked if I Am. on semi Regular occasions
So I can tell you There are.

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
Rough Ashlar Daylight Lodge #79 Kingman Arizona . To be installed SS on Jan. 3rd . I have filled in as Mar. , JD , SD and Chap when needed so I guess WM figured I need to officially begin my travels to The East .

Cable

Dec 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
mxt, dfx, gmt,f75ltd, f5, gold bug, bhid
Just found this---almost a year since last post. River Falls Lodge #109 F&AM in River Falls, WI . Getting close to 50 years.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pleasent Grove Lodge #702 Dalton,Ga.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions