What are your other hobbys??

hunterbill

Sep 26, 2012
AK,S.OR,N.Cal
Detector(s) used
MD-20,GMT,Gold Bug pro, Sluice, Dredge, Eyes, ATX, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hunterbill 002.jpg hunterbill 003.jpg I love Hanging net and Camping on ice.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, thats a nice cigar locker.

I like making ugly rocks attractive.- phishisgroovin

You have a God given talent. This is only a hobby and not a vocation?

I enjoy archery ( recurve ), acoustic guitars, photography, hiking and the enjoyment of seeing new places in our world.

collision

Jul 14, 2014
Temecula
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading about any interesting topic. I like antropology, and history. Playing piano. Cooking. Plants, with or without flowers. Walking in nature. Your hobby can be anything you liked and interested. When you are gowing up sometimes it can become your job. Don't worry, it will be fine!

Last edited:

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
excal 11 , explorer se, garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy riding motorcycles , metel detecting, kayak fishing, hunting and rving with the fam. Just got a deus a few weeks ago, it will be nice to pack into the motorcycle this summer to take along on road trips !
Mding is a great hobby can take it with you almost anywhere , fish ain't biting pull out the excel and hit the swimming areas. Also great to take them in the rv when we go camping !

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who has time for other hobbies? I used to fish and have a small boat that sits idle now that I have been bitten by the dirt fishing bug. If I am not out swinging the coil, I am researching to locate new sites and working on obtaining permissions.

wecoyote

Oct 30, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Whites 4900/D, Fisher TW-6, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I fly Radio Control Airplanes and Helicopters.

Attachments

• IMG_6572.jpg
    IMG_6572.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Sukhoi 3.JPG
    Sukhoi 3.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 170

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My other hobbies would include, Firearms, CQC/Weapons training, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Marathon Running, Bicycling, Dirt Bikes, ATV's, Baseball Cards (Prior to 1960), and my favorite of all would be, spending time with my family...!

Sluice

jesse09

Banned
Jun 25, 2012
Cancun, Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's PI Dual Field
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey everybody!

Well many forum members know that I live in Cancun, Mx and regularly hunt the Caribbean. (Sry for my recent absence!)

I love metal detecting, I have a metal detecting recovery business here in the Caribbean, but when I'm not hunting, my other hobby and "day job" career is blogging. It's funny I saw this post because two years ago I posted on the forum telling everyone about my career change and I guess this is that update.

It was a long two years, difficult learning process but my blog did become popular and now has a healthy amount of visitors. I spend my days adding either more product reviews or info to the blog like phen375 reviews and best diet pills for women and men of 2016. Between my metal detecting biz and the small commissions the website makes, I am able to cut even. But I live in the caribbean and am very happy here so that's what counts!

If anyone is interested in coming and hunting the caribbean, or just have questions about what it's like hunting here, feel free to ask! I have always helped my fellow members and if any of you are maybe interested in blog questions, I can offer council/advice for that as well!

Thanks everybody! Happy huntings my friends!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread