AIRBRUSHING....

wrench

Jan 27, 2009
COVINGTON
Detector(s) used
SHADOW 5 WHITES XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do alot of airbrushing, drawing,fabricating i try doing it all. the 3 wheel trike was for a gentleman who pulled into my driveway and said he heard i could airbrush. i said yea asked what he wanted,he had lost his legs in car accident and wanted a eagle and jeseus on the back. he road it for one summerand passed away this last thanksgiving,from what i was told....he sure was proud of it and i was to,i guess you never when it's your time...... the fiberglass truck was for a little girl who's grandfather contacted me about building it for her. it turned out pretty neat . thanks for lookin...p.s. that's why i think i took up metal detecting was to get the ideas while i was diggin . kev! :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• 103_2460.jpg
    103_2460.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 328
  • 103_2414.jpg
    103_2414.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 331
  • reds.JPG
    reds.JPG
    485.9 KB · Views: 331
  • BIK5.JPG
    BIK5.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 322

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work there Kev :icon_thumleft: At least with your hobby you can make a little on the side with your talent

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work! I do flame painting every now and then.

Brian

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful work, very very talented big time..

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Nice job! I've done a good bit of airbrushing too. Started making t'shirts for friends in high school, got into doing other odd stuff and a motorcycle, then found out the kind of demand for a good airbrush artist in the taxidermy trade. I got in with a taxidermist who is known around the world and exclusively did his airbrush work for years until I developed carpal tunnel in my right wrist from using that airbrush so much. I haven't airbrushed in years now and the carpal tunnel is almost gone, but not completely. I hope to do it again as a hobby once I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread