Cycling For Fun & Fitness

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been a lifelong cyclist. I ride whenever I can. Here is a picture of my bike:

Fuji_Absolute2sm.jpg

It is a 2012 Fuji Absolute2. I used to ride racing bikes. Today, I prefer the upright posture.

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome ride! I recently got involved into bicycling just last summer. My girlfriend was a major influence with my decision making on purchasing one! I bought a TREK Shift 3. I absolutely love to ride it! The 2nd day after owning it, I was riding into work on a bike path about 6.2 miles one way, which was no big deal at all, and really motivated me for the work day! Now, I am just patiently waiting for the weather to pick up, so I can be out again riding, and OF COURSE go detecting! Come on spring!!!

Sluice

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my trusty rusty mid 70's 10 speed Iverson beater in the back of my truck after a ride. Notice the reversed and flipped handlebars, talk about upright and comfortable. This thing rides like a Cadillac, but weighs in at 45 lbs. so it's destined to be a flat terrain bike. I've had it 10 years and it's on it's third set of bearings and ready for new races and bearings again after 1,000s of miles. Hoping to mix it with my detecting this year. Cheers!!

Attachments

• 100_0309.JPG
    100_0309.JPG
    948.6 KB · Views: 142

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread