Photography

Spoman09

Greenie
Feb 3, 2013
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Other
<a href='http://www.canstockphoto.com/Spoman?r=457421' title='Stock Photography'>My Stock Images on Can Stock Photo</a>

One of my hobbies is photography. It might sound totally boring to some people. But it's actually a cool and productive way to spend free time. There is a lot of cool stuff worth taking pictures of. It just takes a good eye to see it. And the right camera to take the picture. In fact, I've started to sell stock photos online quite recently. All I have to do is upload some photos I've taken with my digital camera and submit them. It's cool knowing that I can use a digital camera to make a little extra money. If anyone is interested in buying photos, just click on the link to my portfolio. Any photos that aren't in my portfolio are still in pending. But I promise that what I got is totally worth checking out.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You need to be a charter member to sell on Tnet.

OP
OP
S

Spoman09

Greenie
Feb 3, 2013
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Other
It's been a long time since my last post on TNet. My online stock photo portfolio as grown quite a bit since then. Still not enough for regular sales. But that total number will grow bigger. I'm not posting any new links right now. Because I don't have a Charter Membership yet. But I will soon enough. I don't really have my own photography site. I'm just a contributor for a stock photo site. The kind businesses use just to save the trouble of hiring professional photographers. So I hope that posting my portfolio links will be acceptable on TNet. Stock photos will most likely be count as non-treasure related stuff for Charter Member posts. Even if I know that it does. But I still need to be sure.

TaylorBlake

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've learned photography for a few months then quit. Realized it's not what I want. I love it as a hobby though

kanebravo725

Jul 28, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like photography and this is the art, application, and practice of creating durable images by recording light, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread