Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in to Early Elvis/Scotty Moore sun records and Rockabilly and Country and some other types of music, But Rockabilly is my thing and Country Swing hence why I play a Gretsch,

I have wanted a Gretsch for 0ver 36 years so I could not hold back any more and I bought 3 last year, But it was Eddie Cochran's Guitar and Duane Eddy's Twang that got me Hooked So naturally I bought The Eddie Cochran Signature series and it sounds exactly like his and with that Gibson Pickup it sounds just like Scotty Moore's 295 that he plated on Elvis's Early Sun Records, It don't get any better than that,

View attachment 1377526

View attachment 1377527

View attachment 1377528

View attachment 1377529

Sweet!!!!

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
TDI SL 12"DF+7.5"DF, GMT, MXT All Pro, Whites ProStar Phones, Whites Bullseye II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have not removed the plastic protection from the pick guards of my Guitars, Like I said I can get Eddie's sound and Scotty's sound and also the same sound as The Stray Cats Song " I won't Stand in your way", Eddie Cochran really knew something about sound when he changed the front pickup, because that Guitar has some serious punch and yet every classic 50's / 60's sound is hidden in there, I have owned just about every famous model of Guitar ever made and this one has to be the best by a huge margin.

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep. Here's a few plus my best banjo.

DSC00811.jpg Guitar_Terrys_SG04.jpg Guitar_Terrys_4.JPG

Attachments

• 20190126 at Hank Teuton's in Montgomery I.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Last edited: