Woodworking

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
Michigan has some long hard winters. To keep from going nuts I enjoy woodworking. Most of the tables in the house were made by me as well as most of our cabinets. I also do alot of carpentry do to having an older home, and updates to it. Took alot of years and money for equipment, but it is worth it. I also have a barn that houses it all, it's pretty cool. That is my "man space", equipted with tv ,stocked refrigerator, and a kickass stereo. Think I'm gonna sign off now and head out there.
God bless
Muleskinner

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
muleskinner said:
Michigan has some long hard winters. To keep from going nuts I enjoy woodworking. Most of the tables in the house were made by me as well as most of our cabinets. I also do alot of carpentry do to having an older home, and updates to it. Took alot of years and money for equipment, but it is worth it. I also have a barn that houses it all, it's pretty cool. That is my "man space", equipted with tv ,stocked refrigerator, and a kickass stereo. Think I'm gonna sign off now and head out there.
God bless
Muleskinner

Before you head out...post some pics... ;D

S

stefen

Add me to the woodworking, lathe turning and carving community...

In my younger years I always wanted a carousel horse and couldn't afford one so I made my own and am now carving driftwood spirits and walking sticks...borrowed the picture below for an example...

Architect / Civil Engineer by profession

Attachments

• 810044_F.jpg
    810044_F.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 221

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread