Nobody in to cars, or drag racing here ?

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I have a 68 Firebird and have been "into cars" since I was a kid, really not the 1st thing to come to mind at a treasure hunting site.

OP
OP
Barber..

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are the first thing on my mine all the time..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never been into it myself,
but it's done on the back roads here by the motoheads for as far back as when I started driving {1970}
I'm sure for a long time before also

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
... in to cars? I take up whole front seat when I get in and don’t call smallfoot Shirley....

OP
OP
Barber..

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How bout some pictures of these cars, post them up and let us see what you've got !

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
firebird 002.JPG

firebird back.jpg

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a gear head. I got a 1974 chevy pickup I'm working on putting 5.3 Vortec in it

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been into muscle cars 4-Ever.Owned a few, I saved the best for last,and by far the fastest :) 009.JPG 008.JPG 007.JPG 002.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Barber..

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There we go.. I knew I couldn't be the only gearhead on here.. That Cobra's sweet, I bet it is fast, can't weigh much.. Did you build it ?

This is one of my junkers, waiting for a warm day to finish up the 428..

230.1.jpg
247.jpg

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, into motors of any kind. I've been through different phases, quads, dirt bikes, motorcycles, cars, trucks....Always wanted to race! Just never really had the cash for it or something would happen in life and would have to sell the project. I've had many projects that never completed. The 2 that were close were a 72 340 duster and a 92 AWD TSI Talan that was ready to go then my wife got into a bad car wreck and had to sell it to pay medical bills. Now.....I'm playing with a 12 valve cummins, I've never messed with diesels and wanted to play with one of those. I got the truck a year or two ago and end plan is to run it down the quarter mile. But life happens and now waiting to buy parts to build my own tranny solid enough to handle mods to the motor, since the tranny is the weakest link. I was working on a few cars for a friends youtube channel, but none of them were actually mine, just the guy in the shadows off camera.:laughing7:

Last edited:

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My muscle car is a Case Quadtrac.

The ladies love it! LOL

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, into motors of any kind. I've been through different phases, quads, dirt bikes, motorcycles, cars, trucks....Always wanted to race! Just never really had the cash for it or something would happen in life and would have to sell the project. I've had many projects that never completed. The 2 that were close were a 72 340 duster and a 92 AWD TSI Talan that was ready to go then my wife got into a bad car wreck and had to sell it to pay medical bills. Now.....I'm playing with a 12 valve cummins, I've never messed with diesels and wanted to play with one of those. I got the truck a year or two ago and end plan is to run it down the quarter mile. But life happens and now waiting to buy parts to build my own tranny solid enough to handle mods to the motor, since the tranny is the weakest link. I was working on a few cars for a friends youtube channel, but none of them were actually mine, just the guy in the shadows off camera.:laughing7:

Pics or yer drivin' a prius!!

laughing11.gif

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics or yer drivin' a prius!!

View attachment 1906363

No my truck eats and poops Prius!!! Prius owners hate me! I have two 4in stacks coming out of the bed puking black smoke when pulling a trailer down the highway. It turns my white trailer black! :laughing7: There are pics somewhere on this site of it....I haven't changed it much and it's still a major project!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread