Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess I'd have to be one of the bad boys because I'd have my small grill, small dog, 12 pack all packed in a LARGE COOLER and my pistol under the car in safe keeping. They can video all that till the cows come home. What is this CHINA???? I'll give'em something to video.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Idiots promoting other idiots, welcome to infowars...

And the idiots that photoshop. And the idiots that believe it.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just wondering how that big sign was attached to that pole, it didn't look real to me that's all.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
If you search REDDIT you will see where they were talking about this sign over a year ago... it's another hunk of internet BS that people like infowars keeps stirring up to give the idiotic believers something to gripe about.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a photo somewheres of the sign at a local city beach. It says "welcome to (name of city) beach NO LOITERING" and includes a reference to local ordinance.

I brought it up to the city council and the sign is no more :D

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i thought there would be some major fireworks in CA.after they showed chips punching that lady in the face about 15 times.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm just glad this post hasn't turned political. :laughing7:

If you look at the Politics section you will see that the same 6 or 7 people post the same thing over and over.

Then the stats look like Replies:0 Views: 3

So, in order to get a reaction they have to come out into the general population with Infogarbage junk.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look at the Politics section you will see that the same 6 or 7 people post the same thing over and over.

Then the stats look like Replies:0 Views: 3

So, in order to get a reaction they have to come out into the general population with Infogarbage junk.

You mean people react when they are accidently informed? I thought some people thought it was no big deal,,, "Nothing to see here, move on".

Someone said it was last years pic, so it was not a big deal,,,, Funny it is a bigger deal this year than last,, is it because it wasn't posted last year?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread