Ironic Independence Day Pic - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    us
    Just another Guy In Back

Feb 2007
    The Mangrove Coast
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    8366 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    I'm just glad this post hasn't turned political.
    If you look at the Politics section you will see that the same 6 or 7 people post the same thing over and over.

Then the stats look like Replies:0 Views: 3

So, in order to get a reaction they have to come out into the general population with Infogarbage junk.
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off...

I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2221 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    If you look at the Politics section you will see that the same 6 or 7 people post the same thing over and over.

Then the stats look like Replies:0 Views: 3

So, in order to get a reaction they have to come out into the general population with Infogarbage junk.
    You mean people react when they are accidently informed? I thought some people thought it was no big deal,,, "Nothing to see here, move on".

Someone said it was last years pic, so it was not a big deal,,,, Funny it is a bigger deal this year than last,, is it because it wasn't posted last year?
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links